If you are a dog owner, you will definitely want to find a pet dish that will work best for your pup. Some dogs eat too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might need a shorter dish to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most common dog bowl choices. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many colors and shapes, enabling you to customize the pet dish to your tastes; and they are among the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy bowl include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can chip if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits include usually having a non-skid bottom to help dogs eat; they are extremely durable; and they are safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in special colors or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs don't merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your dog's chance of choking, vomiting, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel puppy bowls are frequently retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Cobber's Pet Pantry in Enumclaw, WA. We stock several dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (360) 825-7387 for more information!